Updated: May 31, 2020
needing a meal to swoon over that comes together at lightening speed? This is it. You can, like with all pizzas, do your own creative topping variations. I made this based on my favorite California Pizza Kitchen pizza, and my favorite vegetable. I mean, swooooon.
"I love the frozen Trader Joe's naan bread, it is just easy and does not need thawing. But, use any flatbread or thin pizza crust that you prefer."
Notes: Flatbread is frozen "garlic naan" by Trader Joe's.
BBQ CHICKEN & BROCCOLI FLATBREAD PIZZA
Ingredients: 2 cups cooked chicken, 1 Tbsp. BBQ sauce, 1/2 thinly sliced red onion, 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli, 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, 1 cup shredded mozzarella, 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 3-4 pieces pre-made naan, olive oil.
Makes 3-4 pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 400*.
2. Lay naan on a baking sheet or two. Brush lightly with olive oil.
3. Stir the cooked chicken with BBQ sauce, place onto naan.
4. Follow with broccoli, onion, and cilantro.
5. Toss the cheeses together in a bowl and spinkle over the top.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, or until desired doneness.
Tip: Greek yogurt stirred with garlic, salt, pepper, and dill or mint makes a fabulous sauce for dipping. You can also go the ranch-route.