BLACK AND WHITE CHOCOLATE NUT BUTTER & JAM CUPS
Hello, layers of happy chocolate-y goodness! This recipe is simple to make and incredibly delicious when you are needing a chocolate fix but are also feeling a trite "extra". I can't imagine anyone saying no to white chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, nut butter, strawberry jam, and bashed chocolate sandwich cookies. They would be cray. But you aren't crazy, and neither am I, so you'll make these and thank me later. :)
I removed the frosting from inside the Oreos before I crushed them. Leave it in if you want these extra-sweet.
Notes: Chocolate sandwich cookies are Oreos.
BLACK AND WHITE CHOCOLATE
NUT BUTTER & JAM CUPS
Ingredients: 8 ounces chopped white chocolate (or chips), 8 ounces chopped semi-sweet chocolate (or chips), 1/3 cup nut butter, 1/3 cup strawberry jam, 1/3 cup chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs (about 5), 12 paper muffin cups.
Makes 12 (standard muffin cup size)
1. Line a standard 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
2. Melt the semi-sweet chocolate on half-power in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring between each, until nearly melted but some pieces remain. Stir the rest of the way.
3. Spoon 1 tbsp. of melted semi-sweet chocolate into each muffin cup, gently pressing from the center out until it touches the sides.
4. Spoon 1 tsp. of nut butter into each cup, then follow with 1 tsp. of jam into each.
5. Melt the white chocolate on half-power in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring between each, until nearly melted but some pieces remain. Stir the rest of the way until smooth.
6. Spoon 1 tbsp. of white chocolate into each cup, gently evening out over the nut butter and jam. Sprinkle cookie crumbs over each.
7. Freeze for 1 hour. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.
#black and white chocolate nut butter & jam cups #nut butter cups #chocolate cups #nut butter & jam #chocolate nut butter cups