Updated: May 31, 2020
Crispy sugar-coated and soft inside, my almond butter cookies aren't boring with the 'snicker-doodle' treatment and a dip in white chocolate.
"Almond butter is just as good as peanut butter for cookies- actually a lot more interesting."
Notes: Almond butter is Justin's.
CINNA-SUGARED ALMOND BUTTER COOKIES
Ingredients: 1/2 cup almond butter, 1/2 cup almond flour, 1 Tbsp sugar, 1 egg, 1/2 tsp. vanilla, cinnamon sugar for rolling, 1/2 cup white chocolate chips.
1. Preheat oven to 350*. Combine almond butter, almond flour, 1 Tbsp. sugar, egg and vanilla in a bowl.
2. Roll 1-inch balls and roll each ball in cinnamon sugar to coat.
4. Place dough balls on parchment-lined baking sheet. Use fork to make cross hatch marks, slightly pressing down each ball.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until just baked; edges are firm.
6. Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips in microwave in 30 second intervals until just melted, stirring in between.
7. Dip still warm cookies into chocolate. Cool completely or chill in refridgerator 30 min.
Tip: Milk chocolate works great too!