This simple recipe should be one of your summer stand-bys!
It's quick and full of delicious flavor with honey, Sriracha, dried spices, and herbs. I love it paired with a crisp salad and some roasted veg, like zucchini or summer squash, but sliced onto a buttery bun with shredded lettuce and cheese also works like a dream.
(Kid and husband-approved.)
Use your favorite fresh herbs, they all work!
HOT HONEY GRILLED CHICKEN WITH HERBS
Ingredients: 4 chicken breasts, lightly pounded, 2 tbsp. honey, 1 1/2 tbsp. honey, 2 tbsp. Sriracha, 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, 1/2 tsp. dried coriander, 1/4 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper, 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro, 1 tbsp. chopped parsley.
1. Heat grill to medium-high.
2. Stir together honey, Sriracha, garlic powder, coriander, salt, and pepper.
3. Make cross-hatch cut marks on the top of each chicken breast, but do not cut all the way through.
4. Brush liberally with the hot honey sauce.
5. Grill until done or internal temp reaches 165* F.
6. Scatter over fresh chopped herbs before serving.