This is a happy breakfast, guys. Or it's a snack or healthy dessert. Anytime. You can absolutely do it up your own way, different berries, yogurt flavors, etc. Just delicious.
"I used plain Greek yogurt, but use vanilla if you prefer."
Notes: Greek yogurt is Fage'.
LAYERED YOGURT + STRAWBERRIES
Ingredients: 2 cups Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup warmed strawberry jam, 1 cup diced strawberries, 2 sliced strawberries, 2 whole strawberries, 1/2 cup favorite cinnamon cereal. Oat crumble: 5 tbsp. rolled oats, 2 tbsp. melted butter, 1 tbsp. dark brown sugar, mini pinch of salt.
1. Make Oat Crumble: Stir together oats, melted butter, brown sugar, and salt until oats are sticking together. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, stir the yogurt and strawberry jam together until just swirly.
3. Build layers: Spoon yogurt into glasses. Add 1/2 of the diced strawberries to the glasses followed by a few sliced strawberries standing up against the glass to make hearts (if you like). Sprinkle in 1/4 of the oat crumble in, followed by a few pieces of your fave cinnamon cereal. I used Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
4. Repeat steps again: yogurt, strawberries, oat crumble, cereal.
5. Top with a whole strawberry.