Never too many good chicken recipes! This one was lightening-fast to assemble and incredibly delicious to eat. I made a quick gravy from the pan juices to dribble over some mini-boiled potatoes. Great family weeknight recipe!- Make that any night.
I don't cover with foil when I roast...I want that skin crisp!
LEMONY SAGE ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS
Ingredients: 2 lbs. chicken thighs, garlic-infused olive oil, 2 lemons, sea salt and pepper, fresh sage.
1. Preheat oven to 400*F. Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Slice lemons relatively thin, lay them into the bottom of the baking dish.
3. Brush the chicken thighs on both sides lightly with garlic-infused olive oil. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Roughly chop sage and sprinkle over top.
4. Roast chicken for 40-45 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165*F. Remove and tent with foil.
5. To make a quick gravy, pour out the pan juices into a small saucepan. Add 1 tbsp. butter and 1/2 cup white wine. Bring to a simmer. Quickly whisk in 1 tbsp. flour or corn starch. Whisk fast while it simmers and thickens. Serve with chicken and/or starchy side.