LEMONY SAGE CHICKEN THIGHS
Never too many good chicken recipes.
This one was lightning-fast to assemble and incredibly delicious to eat. I made a quick gravy from the pan juices to dribble over some mini-boiled potatoes. Great family weeknight recipe!- Make that any night.
I don't cover with foil when I roast...I want that skin crisp!
Notes: Garlic-infused olive oil is Colavita. I get mine here. The silicone brushes (that I love so much!) are here.
LEMONY SAGE ROASTED CHICKEN THIGHS
Ingredients: 2 lbs. chicken thighs, garlic-infused olive oil, two lemons, sea salt and pepper, and fresh sage.
1. Preheat oven to 400*F. Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Slice lemons relatively thin, and lay them on the bottom of the baking dish.
3. Brush the chicken thighs on both sides lightly with garlic-infused olive oil. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Roughly chop the sage and sprinkle over the top.
4. Roast chicken for 40-45 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165*F. Remove and tent with foil.
5. To make a quick gravy, pour out the pan juices into a small saucepan. Add 1 tbsp. butter and 1/2 cup white wine. Bring to a simmer. Quickly whisk in 1 tbsp. flour or corn starch. Whisk fast while it simmers and thickens. Serve with chicken and/or a starchy side.
#lemony sage roasted chicken thighs #chicken #roast chicken thighs #sage