ONE PAN TUSCAN CHICKEN
It went viral in one week; it's just that good.
The sauce is creamy and delicate with salty bits of sundried tomatoes and spinach...spooned over the top of chicken with a light crust of Parmesan cheese, you've died and gone to heaven. This recipe is nice enough for company and simple enough for weeknights. And it all cooks in one skillet. You can't beat it.
A quick word about the heavy whipping cream in the recipe. If you are nervous about the fat content in the cream and want to substitute half and half or whole milk, your sauce will split and curdle. The higher fat content in the heavy cream keeps it from breaking (curdling). So, please proceed with the recipe as written and enjoy it.
My husband didn't have seconds (he had thirds) and asked the kids for what was left on their plates. That good.
Notes: Olive oil is extra-virgin.
ONE PAN TUSCAN CHICKEN
Ingredients: 1 lb. chicken breasts (3-4 pieces lightly pounded), 1 cup heavy whipping cream, 1/2 cup drained and chopped sundried tomatoes, 1 cup chopped spinach, 2 tsp. minced garlic, sea salt, pepper, paprika, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, 1 tbsp. diced butter, 1 tbsp. chopped parsley.
1. Preheat the oven to 375*F.
2. Combine cream, sundried tomatoes, spinach, and *garlic (see note) in the bottom of a 10-inch oven-proof skillet.
3. Season chicken with sea salt, pepper, and paprika on both sides. Nestle into the sauce. Sprinkle over Parmesan cheese and dot with the diced butter.
4. Place skillet in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165*F. Remove from oven and tent with foil to rest for 5 minutes.
5. Sprinkle over chopped parsley before serving.
For a softer garlic taste, grate 1/2 of a garlic clove over the chicken before adding the Parm.
Serve the chicken over pasta, rice, or mashed potatoes.
To make an extra sauce, make the above recipe, lay the cooked chicken on a plate, and cover it with foil. Heat the remaining sauce in the skillet over medium-high while whisking in 1/2 cup of white wine. When the sauce has bubbled and is slightly reduced, remove from heat and spoon over the chicken or serve on the side.
Add extra richness with crumbled bacon over the top at the end.
#One Pan Tuscan Chicken #The Kitchette One pan Tusacan Chicken #One Pan Tuscan Chicken recipe #Viral One Pan Tuscan Chicken